Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Potato and Rosemary Pizza

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I can't find the exact post, but I remember coming across a similar recipe over at Stone Soup. Although not gluten free, I turned it into my own.

Ingredients:
Gluten free pizza mix
1/2 potato sliced thinly (I used a mandolin)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 (or less) sprig of rosemary
salt and pepper to taste
optional red pepper flakes

Steps:
1. Prepare crust as directed on package
2. Coat your pizza pan with a little bit of olive oil (I used a pan because my gluten free crust was really hard to work with)
3. Place crust on pan
4. In a small bowl, mix together your potato slices and olive oil
5. Place potato slices on top of pizza and sprinkle with s and p and red pepper
6. Place in 370 degree oven and let cook for 10 minutes
7. Take pizza out and put rosemary on top
8. Put pizza back in oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until crust is cooked throughout



Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 11, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply