Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Broiled Grapefruit Snack

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I saw this beautiful piece of fruit come across my Facebook page the other day. I must say though... I have always HATED grapefruit. Mainly because they are too tart. But it looked so pretty that I had to try The Forest Feast's recipe.

I tried this recipe at home in the oven first and I actually just recreated it in our office toaster (which has a broiler option too).

Ingredients/Steps:
  • Cut your grapefruit in half
  • Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top of each half
  • Broil on med to high for 5-7 minutes
  • And Enjoy!
Also, make sure to eat this with a grapefruit spoon or something OTHER than a plastic fork. It definitely makes for a messy snack during a work meeting :)

 This was my plate for my work meeting.

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply