Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Easy Gluten-Free and Dairy Free Pizza

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I have been doing really well at this whole no wheat and no dairy thing. But as you may have read in my butternut squash pizza recipe, I LOVE pizza and it was really hard to give it up.

Today, I made a pizza with the following ingredients:
  • Udi's gluten-free pizza crusts
  • Homemade tomato sauce
  • Rice Dream dairy free cheese
You the know what to do next...

For the homemade tomato sauce I combined the following ingredients in a bowl. I don't give specific measurements as you can add as you'd like and taste along the way!
  • 1 can of tomato paste
  • 1 can of water
  • garlic powder
  • agave
  • onion powder
  • basil
  • parsley

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply