Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I don't typically enjoy peanut butter (I know, I'm insane, right?), but I am getting myself to eat more and more butter varieties including: sunflower butter, coconut butter, almond butter, and tahini. So I made these cookies adapted from my new favorite healthy food blog, Culinary Karma. Some of the recipe has been adjusted.
Ingredients:
1 cup of chickpeas
1 cup of milk (or milk substitute)
2 eggs
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup of coconut butter spread (coconut mixed with peanut butter)
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp seas salt
1/4 cup of chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350.

In a blender, mix chickpeas, milk, eggs, oil, vanilla, and butter spread.

In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.

Pour your wet mixture into your bowl of dry ingredients and mix well.

Fold in your chocolate chips.

Put on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply