Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pear, Apple, and Lemon Turkey Salad

Thursday, March 28, 2013

You know, I love experimenting with flavors. My only issue is, is that it's hard to experiment with making stuff at work (with no stove or oven!). But as always, I make do and today, I made a Pear, Apple, and Lemon Turkey Salad.

Ingredients:
Mixed greens (I love butter lettuce, so I included that)
1 avocado, sliced
1 pear, sliced
1 apple, sliced
1 lemon, juiced
Turkey (got it from King Soopers, the freshly cooked one)
Annie's Natural Lite Green Goddess Dressing (used very little)

Mix all of your fruits and veggies in a bowl or on a plate. Then squeeze your lemon on top, then add a LITTLE bit of dressing on top. I don't think I would have really liked the dressing without adding lemon to the mix.

Enjoy!

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply